All Jaguar Land Rover retailers re-open for Sales, Service and Parts business from Monday 18th May 2020, in line with the latest Government and HSE guidelines.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff. Our biggest priority during this time of uncertainty is balancing the well-being of our customers, colleagues and community while continuing to provide important services. To keep this balance, we have made some adjustments to our operations and implemented extensive sanitising measures.
These measures include:
• Social distancing guidelines of 2 metres will be observed throughout the entire sales and service process.
• Protective screens are used for interactions with our sales and service teams.
• We encourage all customers and staff to maintain a high level of hygiene, to wash hands thoroughly and to use the hand sanitisers which have been made available in all locations within our premises.
• Extra hygiene measures including covering the steering wheel, seats and floor with
protective material are being taken when servicing your vehicle. Every vehicle will also
be washed and vacuumed, with all surfaces inside and out carefully cleaned, before it is returned to you.
• All technicians wear Personal Protective Equipment while completing service and repairs on all vehicles.
• All other staff who come into contact with you or your car wear Personal Protective Equipment.
• For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we offer a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact your local retailer.
• Of course, we’ve also adapted our lounge areas to ensure they comply with the recommended hygienic and social distancing measures.
If you cannot travel to us, our Retailers remain contactable remotely by telephone, online and by email.
Personalised video and online demonstrations, vehicle pick-up and delivery and remote sales services are available at many Jaguar Land Rover Retailers.